I made some really delicious cookies and I want to share. Baking and working with chocolate is something I like doing.
Here’s how to make peanut butter chocolate oat cookies
1. Cocoa powder
2. All purpose flour
3. Baking soda
4. Almond milk (it gives the cookies a nice taste)
5. Peanut butter
6. 1 large egg
1. In a large bowl, add 3 cooking spoons all purpose flour and 2½ cooking spoons of cocoa powder, 2 cooking spoons of sugar and 1 table spoon of baking soda.
2. In another bowl, whisk the egg, peanut butter and almond milk. Just enough almond milk. Your dough should be thick.. Not too thick.
3. Add the whisked egg, peanut butter and almond milk into the flour and cocoa mix.
4. Add the oats (any amount you want)
5. Mix them together with a spatula or cooking spoon and leave to set for 25 minutes. Lets all the ingredients get in there.
6. Get your oven tray and coat it with butter and place parchment paper on it. Parchment paper will prevent your cookies from sticking to the tray.
7. Scoop and arrange your cookies on the tray.
8. Preheat the oven at 250°
9. Then oven for about 10 minutes. This is if you want your cookies to be chewy.
Coat them with chocolate syrup for extra flavour.