Happy new year! It’s 2020 and we are going in well prepared and ready to be productive. This is the year to unveil that hidden talent and use it for good.
In this post, I share things I did and things you can do, to prepare you for the new year. You aren’t late if you do them now anyway , we are in the beginning of January.
Get set for the new year, things to do
1. Email detox
2. Wardrobe detox
3. Bank statement check
4. Social media detox (This is unfollowing accounts that add no value to you and following one’s that do. I hope I do😉).
5. Music playlist detox (Remove songs that you can’t dance to on a good day and fill up your playlist with uplifting music).
6. Create a calendar for the new year and set reminders. This can include events or dates.
7. Find and try out new food (try foreign foods🍜).
8. Make a diet plan🥗
9. Experiment on daily routines to see which one helps you be productive.
This is the year to unveil that hidden talent and use it for good.
10. Get more (better) stationary
11. Check your skincare routine 🥑
12. Detox your cosmetic bag
13. Research natural remedies (some berries 🍓reduce phlegm and mucus, shea butter for hair prone to sun bleaching, aloe Vera for skin burns)
14. Make a list of books to read📚
15. Draw up a list of places to visit🏖️
18 Things you can do to get set for the new year
16. Make a list of activities to take part in in the new year 🎨(including new hobbies).
17. List of online courses to apply for
You aren’t late if you do them now anyway , we are in the beginning of January.
18. Set goals in aspects
– Spiritual goals (more closer to God, faith, trust)
– saving goals
– work goals
– attitude goals🤗
– hair goals
– hydrate goals🥤
So these are stuff I did just to prepare for the new year. It helps to draw out plans and mind maps to help visualise your goals.
This is going to be a productive year for us, I prayed for this and I can just smell it already!
Remember to take time to spoil yourself (wisely) and celebrate the wins little and big.