• It was a year of clarity. Honestly, I discovered so much more on things I did, I thought was right, on behaviour and what have you. This has transformed my thinking for the better.
• I made bold steps. Normally, before I make a move, I tend to over think things even when the chances of it flopping is low, or won’t even matter. It restricted me to do certain things but, last year, I found myself taking bold steps! Cutting off the issue of what would? How would?
I even shared my poems, which I hardly do ’cause I was quite shy and yet proud of myself for writing.
• 2018 was a year I grew more in love with my Faith. I gave the Holy Spirit control of my life, was more Spirit-led and in total, enjoyed the fruits of the Holy Spirit. I saw a change in character and earlier, I said I normally made a fuss about just anything. This year, I saw a change in that, which I am so grateful to God for. The Holy Spirit is with me forever.
• New friends, followers and subscribers for this blog.
This year, I got so many views, engagement on my blog and I’m so glad about it! At first, I didn’t think there would be lots of views on posts of poetry or artworks, or book reviews, compared to lifestyle posts or product reviews I also did. However, I got almost equal engagement for both sets of posts.
• Got inspiration for blogging
Seeing bloggers like Cassie Davies, black writer, really got me inspired to continue blogging and just give my site a makeover! I found the excitement to attend webinars and to get tips on editing.
I also learnt how to love what I do, love what I love (if that makes sense :)).
So with the start of the new year, what are you grateful for, what are your goals for this year?
What would you like me to share?
Leave your comments below
And if you are a newbie here, honey why not follow and subscribe 😀